Saturday, July 24, 2010

Getting there!

Our profile is in the process of being put together, thanks in HUGE part to my good friend JoAnn. She is using her digital scrap booking expertise to help us create a stand-out profile that will no doubt bring us that much closer to our match. I'm excited to see what she comes up with. I'll be sure to keep you all posted on how things turn out.

Brian and I have also discussed our second garage sale some more. We have decided to have this one at our house. While the offer still stands at a couple of our friends houses, I think overall it will be less stressful for me this time around. The date is still up in the air. We are leaning towards waiting until September. Our August is pretty busy and with working on the profile so much I just really don't think it's a good idea to put too much on our plate. In the mean time, we are still looking for items to add to our growing pile. We could really use some more kids stuff this time around, but really any and all donations will be greatly appreciated.

Also, I just want to remind everyone that while we are very excited about entering the book and increasing our chances that much more of find our match, we are still actively looking for our own match. You can all help by spreading the word and keeping us in your thoughts. We will be ordering more of our adoption cards soon, and if you are interested I can definitely get you some to have on hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment