Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Doubly Blessed

I don't even have words to describe how grateful I am. After reading my last post, another good friend of mine offered to do something very similar through her candle business. I was floored and am still pretty shell shocked with the amount of support we are getting. Here is what she had to say:

"Hey Kari! I just saw your blog about your friend who sells Creative Memories doing a fund-raiser for you this month, and I would LOVE to do the same thing for you with my Gold Canyon business!!! I will donate the same percentage from all my sales (Internet AND parties) through the end of May. That way if someone wants to support you, but doesn't scrapbook, they'd have another option. I just want to help you out any way I can!! I know that what goes around comes around, and you so deserve this baby!"


So here is a link to the website where you can place orders online:
www.mygc.com/mandyrtaylor

All I can say is THANK YOU SO MUCH MANDY!

I can honestly say that I have some of the greatest friends around...I am forever thankful to have you all in my life!

1 comment: