Saturday, April 3, 2010

Physically Done

So I had my physical on Wednesday, which means we have every part of our initial application in and are now waiting for our social worker to contact us to start the interviewing process. I'm anxious for them to call, I want this process to keep moving along. I hate waiting!

Unfortunately, I am having a bad reaction to the tetanus vaccination I got during my physical. Basically I'm dealing with flu like symptoms, without the actual flu. I was puking and had a fever on Friday, today I don't think I have a fever but I have a really horrible headache and feel pretty tired and achy all over. I hope this resolves soon so I can enjoy the gorgeous weather and my days off.

That's all for now, I'll post more when we hear from the adoption agency!

1 comment:

  1. Hope you're feeling better! I'll pray for a fast response from the agency!

    ReplyDelete