Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Dates!

We have some dates to share with you all!

Our friends have offered for us to have our garage sale at their house. Their neighborhood is much more established than our new one and they also have a nice neighborhood sale that we are going to join in on.   So, that means our garage sale will be Thursday, June 17th and Friday, June 18th (with Saturday being a possibility). We don't have times set up quite yet, but I'll be sure to keep you all posted.

We have had a lot of response from people wanting to donate some things to the sale. We are so thrilled that so many people are able to help us out. So far we have a fair amount of clothing. If you have any other things to help us bring variety to our sale, we'd really appreciate it. Let us know if you have something large that will need to be hauled with a truck. We'll have to make arrangements with some family or friends to help us out with that.

AND.... we have our home study dates set!!!!!

May 5th and May 14th, the social worker will be coming to the house to interview us and check things out. I'm so excited!!!!! After the first meeting we will know for sure if a third is necessary, so keep your fingers crossed that we won't need to set up another date. If all goes well, and we are approved, then we will officially be WAITING FOR THE CALL in 24 days!!!!!!!!!!

I'll let you know how things go, I'm not too worried about the house, more so if they will like us or not. But I'm a worry-wort... it's what I do best :)

1 comment:

  1. They will totally LOVE you guys!! Don't worry! I've been slacking at getting stuff put together for your sale, but I will force myself to look around our storage areas!

    ReplyDelete