Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Scrapbooking Fun!

Well, we had our first fundraiser for the Adoption Fund! It was so overwhelming to be surrounded by people who want this SO badly for us. No matter what amount of money is raised, I think it was a huge success! Final numbers won't be in until the end of the month because my friend, Marit, is still taking orders through the end of the month for us. I'm thinking I need to get a "ticker" made up to post on my blog that will show the amount of money that people have so generously donated to our cause.

I am truly struggling to find a way to thank everyone that has helped out so far. It's so hard for me to just accept the support for what it is and not feel like I "owe" people. I hope that it will get easier as time goes on.

Here's a picture from the wonderful night! I'm pretty sad though... Marit had to leave for a bit to pick up her girls and I really needed to get home because I had an early morning. So, this is ALMOST everyone that showed, minus Marit who organized the whole thing!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Nice pic! Fun night and don't worry about the thanks...we are all just so happy to help you reach your dream of parenthood!

    ReplyDelete