Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Contact Information

We set up a couple of new ways for potential birth parents to contact us. We now have an adoption email address (KariBrianAdopt@gmail.com) and a Toll Free number (1-888-770-0083)! We also created our business cards to hand out at the garage sale, and also for our friends and family to have on hand. If you are interested in having a few cards, let me know... the more people handing them out or at least having them on hand in case you hear of a potential situation the better!

Garage sale stuff is coming along, as much as it can I suppose. I am feeling a little overwhelmed by it all. I just can't wait for two weeks from now.... maybe then I'll get some decent sleep! Oh well, good practice for when our baby comes home right!?!

Oh! And I haven't set up a ticker to keep track of the money we have raised so far but I should update you on the Creative Memories Fundraiser. Thank you again to all of you who ordered... you helped raise over $80 for our adoption fund!!! I'm continuallly amazed by the people around me that are so incredibly generous!

I can't say it enough, THANK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment