Monday, February 8, 2010

Power of Positive Thinking...

So every time I post saying that I'm getting anxious and impatient for something to happen, something happens! So I thought that I would post how badly I really want our adoption paperwork to arrive so I can really get started on this entire process.....

SO I HOPE THIS WORKS!

Once we get the paperwork, I'll be working like a mad-women to get everything in order so we can hopefully be approved by early spring and have our home study done by early summer. My mind has been spinning trying to come up with creative ways to raise some funds for our first big investment in the process (the home study). I'll keep you all posted if I come up with something. For right now, I'm still trying to focus on our BIG garage sale this summer.... man I hope we sell lots of CRAP!

No comments:

Post a Comment