Thursday, January 28, 2010

We found them!

Brian and I just got home from our orientation with another adoption agency, and we loved them! This is it.... we have started the process. We will send in our pre-registration form tomorrow and await our LARGE packet of application materials. I'm so beyond excited! I feel like I'm doing something now... and more importantly I feel like we are doing the RIGHT thing. Tonight just felt right. Everything about it fit us. Something clicked and I just knew... these are the people who are going to help us find our future child.

So, as far as a time line goes, they say that it can take up to a month to get your application complete. It all depends on you and how fast you gather all your information. There will be TONS to do... but I can't wait! I can't wait to feel like I'm working towards something, towards something so big and wonderful I can't even describe it.

I'm just happy.

7 comments:

  1. That's great Kari! It must feel good to have this step complete.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a HUGE stepping stone! Keep the great news coming!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I literally got goosebumps when I read this! Yay!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone! It really makes me so happy to know that there are people following our story and really truly care about where we are headed. Love to you all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woo-hoo! Can't wait for more updates!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kari - I have nominated you for an award on my blog:
    http://thepregnantyuppy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete