Sunday, January 3, 2010

Planning Ahead

Brian and I spent pretty much the whole day cleaning in our basement and spare room. It really needed a sprucing up. In the process I decided on our first big "fundraiser". We have a whole corner dedicated to our June project... a HUGE garage sale! I'm pretty excited about for a lot of reasons. 1)We get to get rid of a bunch of stuff... I love doing that!, 2) It has proven to be a great source of income for other couples wanting to raise money for their adoption, and 3) I can get my friends and family involved in our venture. So I'm going to put it out there now... if you have items, big or small, and would like to donate them to our garage sale we would GREATLY appreciate it. I will be doing some heavy advertising in the papers to try to drum up business. With each item I add to our sale pile I feel like it's one step closer to realizing our dreams of becoming a parents!

1 comment: