Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Is it time to start yet???

I feel like we have been in the same spot for so long already. With MA I always felt like I was doing something, usually physically to my body and then waiting for a "quick" result in a couple of weeks. This seems to be going much slower. I know that once we finally choose an agency, that we'll get busy with the application process and everything that follows. I just want to that stuff to start now!

We have one more orientation on Thursday and then we'll be able to decide what we are doing. After that, it's the anticipation of being accepted into an agency. It's hard for me not to think about the what if's... what if they don't accept us, what if we really can't start our adoption process now because of certain rules, what if a birth mom doesn't pick us.... WHAT IF.

I'll keep you all posted, but for now there isn't much to tell. It's just me waiting, very impatiently for this process to really get started.

No comments:

Post a Comment